Posts in Phase-II
|S.No.||Post||Scale of Pay||No of Posts ___|
|1)||Junior Engineer Civil||10,300-34800+3800 (Grade Pay)||2||JEC|
|2)||Systems Analyst||15,600-39100+5400 (Grade Pay)||1||SSA|
|3)||Programmer||10,300-34800+3800 (Grade Pay)||3||PRG|
|4)||Computer Supervisor||10,300-34800+3200 (Grade Pay)||4||COS|
Posts in Phase-I
|S.No.||Post||Scale of Pay||No of Posts ___||Syllabus of Exam|
|1)||General Manager||10,300-34800+5400 (Grade Pay)||4||GEM|
|2)||Works Manager||10,300-34800+5000 (Grade Pay)||3||WOM|
|3)||Traffic Manager||10,300-34800+4600 (Grade Pay)||3||TRM|
Written Test Score (GEM) (07-Dec-2017)
Written Test Score (TRM) (07-Dec-2017)
Written Test Score (WOM) (07-Dec-2017)
Notice for Answer to Queries received for the post of WOM, GEM, TRM of Phase - 1 recruitment (05-Dec-2017)
Answer keys along with objective-type question paper for the post of GEM, TRM, WOM(held on November 25, 2017) are now available in your login here. Objections if any, can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from 27th November, 2017 to 1st December, 2017. Please note that no objection will be entertained after this date and it will be presumed that you are satisfied with the answer key.
Letter Dated 20-Nov-2017, Regarding Selection Criteria of Phase - 2 recruitment (22-Nov-2017)
Syllabus for Entrance Exams of various posts in Phase-II has been uploaded. Visit Syllabus of Written Exam.
Written exam for the posts of General Manager, Works Manager and Traffic Manager will be conducted on 25-Nov-2017.
Weightage of various components of Syllabus of written exam for the post of General Manager has been changed. Click here to check the revised syllabus.
All candidates are required to keep in touch with website www.thapar.edu . All contents detailed here shall prevail.
All subsequent Notices shall also be ONLY displayed here on www.thapar.edu.
Please Note Regarding Application form of Phase-II:
- Day 1 Candidate Fills the form online (working in Chrome, Mozilla and Internet Explorer), notes the login id and password and prints the challan.
- Day 2 Candidate pays the fees in any branch of State Bank of India using the challan. Please note that bank charges will be extra @Rs.71/-(Including GST). Users having Internet Banking facility of State Bank of Patiala are free to use "Power Jyoti Fee Collection (PUL)" Option under Payments/Transfers and fill Fee Type as "7143" and press "Submit" button. After this candidate has to fill DOB in Validation Date Field and Form No. in Fee Reference No field and press Confirm button.
- Day 3 Candidate uploads his "Photograph"(jpg file upto 50 KB size) and specimen "Signature" image (jpg file upto 20 KB size). After this Candidate prints the application form using login id and password noted on Day 1 and keeps with himself/herself. There is no need to send it anywhere.
- Please note that payment of fees for Phase-II will start from 13th November, 2017 onwards during working days.
- Last Date for filling Online Application form in for Phase-II is: 12-December-2017.