|S.No.||Post||Scale of Pay||No of Posts ___|
|1)||Junior Engineer (Civil)||10300-34800+4800(Grade Pay)||199||JE_CE|
|1)||Junior Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical)||10300-34800+4800(Grade Pay)||11||JE_ME|
IMPORTANT NOTICEMerit Wise Written Test Score JE (Civil) - With Category (11-Aug-2018)
Merit Wise Written Test Score JE (Mechanical/Electrical) - With Category (11-Aug-2018)
Reply to queries of answer key for the post of JEC & JEME and information about Result Declaration (09.08.2018)
Answer keys along with objective-type question paper for the post of JEC & JEME (held on July 29, 2018) are now available in your login. Objections if any, can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from 31st July, 2018 to 3rd August, 2018. No objection will be entertained if received without proper explanation/solution or after 3rd August, 2018.
All candidates are required to keep in touch with website www.govt.thapar.edu . All contents detailed here shall prevail.
All subsequent Notices shall also be ONLY displayed here on www.thapar.edu.
Please Note Regarding Application form:
- Day 1 Candidate Fills the form online (working in Chrome, Mozilla and Internet Explorer), notes the login id and password for future use. Candidate uploads his "Photograph"(jpg file upto 50 KB size) and specimen "Signature" image (jpg file upto 20 KB size).
- Day 2 Candidate pays the fees online using Link provided in his login through State Bank Collect. Please select "Application Fees" as Payment Category before filling your login id. Please note that bank charges will be extra depending on the mode of payment chosen.
- Day 3 Now Candidate prints the application form using login id and password noted on Day 1 and keeps it with himself/herself. There is no need to send it anywhere.
- Please note that payment of fees will start from 16th June, 2018 onwards during working days.
- Last Date for filling Online Application form 11-Jul-2018. Last date to pay the application fee is 12-Jul-2018.