|S.No.||Post||Proposed Remuneration||No of Posts||Syllabus of Exam|
|1)||Junior Engineer (Civil)||10300-34800 Plus 4800 Grade Pay||79||JEC|
|2)||Junior Engineer (Electrtical)||10300-34800 Plus 4800 Grade Pay||02||JEE|
For any queries, please call on +91-7657992302, Monday to Friday from 10 AM to 5 PM. You can also email at email@example.com
All candidates are required to keep in touch with website www.govt.thapar.edu . All contents detailed here shall prevail.
All subsequent Notices shall also be ONLY displayed here on www.govt.thapar.edu.
Please Note Regarding Application form of Junior Engineer:
- Day 1 Candidate Fills the form online (working in Chrome, Mozilla and Internet Explorer), notes the login id and password for future use.
- Day 2 Candidate pays the fees online using Link provided in his login through State Bank Collect. Please select "DRDP-Application Fees" as Payment Category before filling your login id. Please note that bank charges will be extra depending on the mode of payment chosen.
- Day 3 Candidate uploads his "Photograph"(jpg file upto 50 KB size) and specimen "Signature" image (jpg file upto 20 KB size). After this Candidate prints the application form using login id and password noted on Day 1 and keeps with himself/herself. There is no need to send it anywhere.
- Please note that payment of fees will start from 16th June, 2020 onwards during working days.
- Last Date for filling Online Application form is upto 13-July-2020. Last date to pay the application fee is 14-July-2020.